The RX20 NEXTGEN for Portable Extractors – A Perfect Match
The RX20 set the standard for Rotary Jet Extraction® cleaning, with over 25,000 units sold over the last 35 years. HydraMaster introduced rotary extraction cleaning with three primary goals: a higher level of cleaning performance in a carpet cleaning wand, faster drying; and reducing fatigue for the cleaning technician. Now HydraMaster is raising the stakes in rotary extractors with the introduction of the RX20 NEXTGEN, a new tool that redefines that standard and “ups the ante.” But did you know you can use your RX20 NEXTGEN with your favorite portable extractor? You can with this special version of the RX20 NEXTGEN – It comes down to the air flow needs of your extractor matching up best with the rotary tool, so HydraMaster has changed with jets and skids on this special model. The jets allow the standard volume of water to flow onto the carpet, but the genius part is the skids are designed specifically for lower air flow (that portables need) and optimized for the best recovery. The rest of the features are like the other RX20 NEXTGEN models:
Take the best of the old HE model and the new enhancements to the world’s best rotary extractor were made by carefully listening to the input of cleaning and restoration contractors worldwide:
• Easier to handle and more comfortable to operate.
• Extends your deep cleaning reach and optimizes productivity with an on-board crevice tool to vacuum to the edges and corners.
• Your customer can see extracted water and soil through the site tube in the on-board crevice tool.
• The handle has been ergonomically enhanced and re-designed for operator comfort.
• On-board detailed operation instructions make it easier to train new technicians.
• An additional switch sustains head rotation and allows for operation with left hand only.
• New no-slip handle locking mechanism.
• Streamlined manufacturing processes without compromising performance, reliability & durability.
How does the RX20 NEXTGEN Clean Faster and Better?
It cleans the carpet fiber from 5 different angles. With 3 spray jets matched with 5 vacuum slots that are independently suspended by a flexible spring arm, the RX20 NEXTGEN makes over 650 cleaning passes per minute. This super agitation, combined with the unit’s weight cleans a carpet deeper, extracting soil and cleaning solution. The rotating head cleans all sides of the carpet fiber, fluffing up and restoring the pile. The self-propelled RX20 NEXTGEN glides over the carpet; the rotary action of the cleaning head does all the work. The RX20 NEXTGEN sweeps back-and-forth with just a slight change of balance on the handle. The effort needed to use an RX20 NEXTGEN is a fraction of that used scrubbing back and forth with a wand. Best of all, the extraction recovery performance of the RX20 NEXTGEN dries the carpet faster than ever. The results are astounding, especially on extremely soiled, matted carpet.