The latest innovation in the King Cobra 1200 PRO features an improved dual-surface design that significantly increases your cleaning capability. Using high pressure water at 1200 psi for hard surface cleaning of tile, stone, concrete and other hard surfaces, the King Cobra 1200 PRO easily loosens soils and immediately vacuums them up with a powerful 3-stage vacuum. This cleaning method leaves floors dryer than traditional methods and minimizes downtime. Auto-fill, auto-dump, and power priming significantly increase your productivity on the job by eliminating the need to stop work to fill or empty solution tanks.
The King Cobra 1200 PRO is the only multi-surface extractor on the market with dual solution pumps: 1200 psi for hard surface cleaning; then for professional carpet cleaning, switch to instant 212°F hot water with the adjustable 150-500 psi. This dual pump technology is patented.
The patented built-in 25′ hose reel provides easy hose management right where you need it. The wand holder, convenient cord wrap, and large transport wheels allow efficient, one-person transport.
Contact HydraMaster today for more information on the King Cobra 1200 PRO.
39 × 21 × 36 in
• Dual Surface Capable Patented Dual Pumps: separate pump for 1200 psi hard surface cleaning; and a Separate pump for instant 212° F hot water carpet extraction with adjustable pressure of 150 to 500 psi
• Hose Reel: Patent pending, built-in hose reel with 25′ vacuum hose and solution line for easy hose management
• Heater Element: In-line, after the pump, for longer life and instant heat up to 212° F at the wand tip, lifetime warranty on heater
• Smart Circuit Locator: Detects separate lines to eliminate blown circuits
• Low Solution Fill: Solution fill area located low for easy bucket fill for less back stress
• Low Moisture System: Less water
combined with higher heat means faster
drying, less chance of shrinkage and less wicking from the pad
• Tanks and body: Lightweight, rotationally molded with lifetime warranty against cracks, leaks, and dents
• Cord Wrap: Accommodates up to 50 feet of 12/3 electrical cord
• Power Prime System: Foot operated valve for easy priming
• Proven Performance: Gold rating from CRI for carpet cleaning
• Top Warranty: Industry leading, 2 year parts and labor warranty standard