The HydraPort Series of portable extractors is the culmination of a major engineering and design initiative of HydraMaster that emanated from direct field input of cleaning technicians who used high performance portable extraction machines every day.
The HydraPort Series of portable extractors is the culmination of a major engineering and design initiative of HydraMaster that emanated from direct field input of cleaning technicians who used high performance portable extraction machines every day. The HydraPort Series represents a dramatic step forward in implementing unique, productivity enhancing features that considered even the minutest detail. These features go a step beyond traditional componentry that is common to most extractors – pumps and vacuum motors – and take into account the most common annoyances expressed by cleaning technicians. For example, moving the solution tank filling site to a location where the inevitable spill does not come in contact with any electrical components or switches. No detail was overlooked.
• Ergonomic design allows for easier loading, transport, and reduces fatigue
• Unique transport handle design makes movement, maneuverability, and control around facility a breeze
• Handle on top of tank assists in lifting, loading/unloading and acts as vacuum hose guidance system
• Recovery tank design: Sloped tank design to disposal hose makes for more complete emptying of recovery tank and the recessed channel for ball float reduces turbulence
• Easy-fill solution tank access port is designed to make it easier to fill from bucket at average lift height. Located away from electronic switch and controls reduces maintenance issues
• Low Moisture/Environmental Footprint Reduction System: Less water combined with higher heat means faster drying, less chance of soil wicking from pad or shrinkage. High heat system reduces chemical usage in cleaning and reduces need for chemical sanitizing of surfaces
• Wand caddy is molded right into extractor, allowing for easier mobility and transport
• Recessed electronic switch plate protects switches from solution tank and reduces water exposure
• Two front panel roller wheels assist in loading and unloading from transport vehicle
• Oversized, rubber grip rear wheels make it easier to transport up stairs and faster to move and maneuver from one room to another
• The 3-stage vacuum motor has unrestricted airflow for superior water recovery. Closed, sealed system reduces wear and extends vacuum motor life
• Pressure Gauge, Pressure Regulator: Allows you to dial in specific pressure for sensitive texture hard and textile surfaces. Provides accurate monitoring of exact solution pressure being applied 200, 400 and 1200 models
• Extension Cord Wraps to protect extension cords and make maneuverability and transport through facility easier
• Auto-fill/Auto-dump with self priming impeller dump pump—1200 PSI Hard Surface Model only