The EVOLUTION Upholstery Tool was designed to smooth airflow and boost water recovery performance as compared to the harsh angles of a steel tool. Best of all, the glided head moves across the upholstery fabric better and increases water recovery:
- The cleaning angle of the single jet shears across the fabric rather than directly down onto it greatly reducing your chances of over-wetting.
- Rotationally molded to reduce weight and increase durability
- Laminar like airflow design improves airflow, increases extraction performance, and reduces drying time.Ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and ensure proper recovery when cleaning surfaces with unique geometry.
- Delrin® glide is mounted to the rotationally molded tool head for airtight fit and no slippage
- Plastic glide is less likely to develop burrs than a steel tool head which could damage delicate upholstery fabrics. Also, glide can be replaced when worn